Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, April 28, 2006

OK - so how does this thing work?

Since all of my American expat friends seem to have blogs, I think it's about time that I started one as well.
Hi
My name in Monique
I live in south west London with my Australian husband.
I am from Minnesota, and have been living in London since Nov 2001.
As of a few weeks ago, I am now a dual citizen of both the USA & UK!

Today - I am applying for my passport
and I would just like to say that I HATE that they won't let you smile on passport pictures here - I really do look like a deer in the headlights!

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jul said...

Yay, Mo! Welcome to the blog world.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Kim said...

bout time. Linking this from my blog.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is awesome! You must have a talented husband. I assume all the photos on this blog will be from your husband?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Yes of course - please note I gave credit where credit is due
and I agree that it is a fantastic photo!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Am linking to you from my blog. Just got my passport photos done for Irish citizenship and I'm grinning like a madwoman. Hysterical could be the appropriate term!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker